TP-LINK's Archer T9E supports the next generation Wi-Fi standard - IEEE 802.11ac, offering transfer rates that are 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Easily upgrade your desktop system by simply slotting the Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
AC1900 – Selectable Dual Band Speeds 1300/600Mbps
The Archer T9E provides high-speed Wi-Fi of up to 1300Mbps over 5GHz, perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming. Additionally, the 2.4GHz 600Mbps Wi-Fi band is ideal for standard network/internet usage such as web surfing.
Beamforming Technology for Efficient Wi-Fi
The Archer T9E utilizes Beamforming technology, which is able to receive greater directional Wi-Fi signals, enhancing the reliability and stability of wireless connections.
Heat Sink for Better Stability
The Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What’s more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
- Easy Installation – Upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T9E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (1300Mbps on 5GHz band or 600Mpbs on 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for hi-intensity network usage
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
- Beamforming Technology – Receives more directional Wi-Fi signals, improving speed and reliability
- Ultimate Range – 3 external antennas ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability