With the TCL Life Home Monitoring Kit, the answers to these questions are right there in the palm of your hand.
A modular system, the intention is that your monitoring kit can adapt and grow around your needs and wants.
The monitoring kit has the essentials to get you up and running, but you can add on extra cameras, door and motion sensors to build a bigger, stronger and more robust monitoring system for your home.
Professionally installed alarm and CCTV systems are expensive and can often disrupt your home, but that need not be the case with these simple plug and play modules.
The monitoring kit is not designed to necessarily replace alarms or hard wired CCTV systems but add an extra dimension and allow you to monitor your home.
Using WiFi and Zigbee technology the components talk to each without the need for hard-wired cables but via a means that is efficient on battery life.
Via the dedicated application available for your Android or iOS smartphone, you can connect to your home, see what’s happening and assess whether you need to take any actions. Get confirmation if doors and windows are closed and alerted when they are opened.
Stylish, yet discreet the components within the TCL Life monitoring kit will fit neatly into your home.
LIFECONNET Home Bridge
LIFECONNECT home bridge connects with the home gateway and links all the smart devices, so LIFECAM interacts with signals from LIFESENSE and LIFEDETECT. It allows products using different protocols (WiFi, ZigBee and AllSeen) to interact with each other. The application is available both for iOS 8.0+ and Android 4.0+ smartphones.
TCL LIFECAM WiFi IP Camera
LIFECAM supports a 100 degree angle view, digital zoom x4, night view, 720P@30fps resolution, two-way audio, micro SD card slot for local storage, and 360 degree pan, 180 degree tilt rotation.
TCL LIFSENSE Door & Window Sensor
LIFESENSE sensors send alerts when any intruder enters the house via door or windows to which the sensor is fitted.
TCL LIFEDETECT Motion Sensor
LIFEDETECT motion detectors send alerts when any intruder walks by.
Both LIFESENSE and LIFEDETECT support the ZigBee protocol. A user replaceable battery can last for two years, depending on usage. When the battery levels are low, flashing red lights will alert the user, along with an alert message that’s sent to the user’s smartphone.
Containing one of each module, extra cameras, door & window as well as motion sensors can be purchased separately.
TLC Life Application
Not included but available to download for free for Android & iOS this app is how you interact and control the modules of the system.
Connect to your wireless network, connect to the devices you have in your home and link them together. Setup complete, begin setting the profiles and rules that you want.
- Monitor remotely your home or office
- iOS and Android application - Login and monitor your modules whilst receiving alerts and notifications
- 720p HD LIFECAM inculded - Two way audio support, microSD card slot, 360 degree pan and 180 degree tilt rotation
- Motion sensor included - Detects physical motion with a room
- Door and window sensor included - Detects motion when line of sight is broken between two components of sensor
- Home bridge included - Connects the LIFE system to the internet and allows communication with smartphone application
- Battery powered - Up to 2 years battery life
- No professional installation required - Simple and easy to fit
- Uses WiFi and Zigbee for internet and device communication
- Expand the system with ease