- Ultra wide-angle 9mm f/2.8 prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Designed for the X7 gimbal on the DJI Inspire 2 drone.
- Ultra wide-angle DL mount prime designed for APS-C Super 35 sensors, this 9mm f/2.8 provides a 13.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Relatively fast f/2.8 maximum aperture low-light shooting applications.
- Renders subjects with minimal distortion to suit landscape and architectural applications.