The TS-431 is a powerful yet easy-to-use network storage center for backup, synchronization, remote access, and home entertainment. With the Notes Station, you can easily create digital notes on your private cloud and share with friends and colleagues at no extra cost. Powered by an advanced ARM® Cortex® A9 dual-core processor, the TS-431 delivers incredible performance as a home NAS with three USB 3.0, one eSATA, and dual LAN ports. See how TS-431 can enhance your digital lifestyle.
- Build a private cloud-based notebook and share with friends and colleagues with the Notes Station and Qnotes mobile app
- Organize & manage files and backup tasks in one centralized location
- Synchronize files between computers, laptops, and mobile devices
- Archive, manage, enjoy and share media collections with the dedicated Photo Station, Video Station and Music Station apps
- Enjoy family videos, movies, music, and photos on your TV with DLNA and AirPlay streaming
- Create a 24/7 surveillance center for your home/small office
Dual-core processor delivers high performance
Equipped with powerful yet energy efficient Freescale™ ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core 1.2GHz processor, the TS-431 is a high-performance home NAS providing incredible performance of up to 110MB/s read & 80MB/s write throughput. The TS-431’s enhanced encryption and decryption performance provides transfer speeds of over 30MB/s with AES-256 bit full NAS volume encryption, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive personal data stored in the TS-431. You can also use the TS-431 as a home multimedia hub to enjoy your photo, music and videos while downloading or backing up files without impacting the TS-431’s performance. When installed with the latest 802.11ac or dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi USB adapter, the TS-431 can offer remarkably high speeds for transferring large amount of files and streaming bandwidth-consuming multimedia.
High Efficiency with dual LAN support
The TS-431 supports multiple port-trunking modes, enabling IT administrators to set up link aggregation to increase total data transmission capability. Failover and dual IP are also supported to ensure continuous system operations. The supported port-trunking modes include: Balance-rr (Round-Robin), Active Backup, Balance XOR, Broadcast, IEEE 802.3ad, Balance-tlb (Adaptive Transmit Load Balancing) and Balance-alb (Adaptive Load Balancing).
QTS - Simple and efficient
Thanks to QTS intuitive user interface, system operations of the TS-431 are smooth and handy. Its intelligent desktop allows you to find desired functions quickly, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency.
Well-rounded backup solutions to secure data
By connecting external drives to the Turbo NAS via eSATA or USB, you can easily configure and copy shared folders on the TS-431 to external devices. The front panel USB port features a one-touch-copy function for you to instantly back up data on external drives to the TS-431 or alternatively to back up data from the TS-431 to external drives. QNAP’s NetBak Replicator supports real-time and scheduled data backup for Windows (including Outlook email archiving) and Mac OS X users can use Time Machine to effortlessly back up data to the TS-431. A wide range of third-party backup software such as Acronis® True Image and Symantec® Backup Exec are also supported.
Tough. Ready. Scalable.
For everything NAS, there’s IronWolf. Always on and always working, IronWolf is enhanced with AgileArray™ technology for optimal reliability and system agility. Multi-user technology and extreme workload rates allow IronWolf to perform and scale up with your enterprise.
AgileArray and the Power of IronWolf for Your NAS
IronWolf is built with AgileArray. NAS-optimised for the best NAS experience possible, AgileArray focuses on drive balance, RAID optimisation and power management.
- Dual-plane balance and Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors — available on 6 TB, 8 TB and 10 TB capacities — mitigate vibration in multi-bay NAS enclosures for consistent performance and reliability
- RAID optimisation increases performance and reliability with error recovery control for better data integrity
- Advanced power management saves energy and delivers power when the NAS needs it most