HIGH CLASS DESIGN WITH E-SPORT ENTHUSIASM
Its brushed-metal lid and aesthetics line design are inspired by matte black supercars, adding high class taste. MSI GT72 series is designed to dominate the cyber world.
Killer Double Shot Pro
Killer DoubleShot Pro – Protecting Your Ping
Stop losing games to lag with Killer DoubleShot Pro. Protect and prioritize networking traffic while preventing lag spikes so you can game without fear and play at your best. Select programs you want your network to prioritize to ensure maximum bandwidth and track your speeds with the easy-to-use Killer Networking Manager. Killer DoubleShot Pro supports both Killer Gb LAN and WiFi 802.11ac dual band protocol and improves average latency by 3.5 times compared with those utilizing 802.11ac.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAME STYLE
SteelSeries Engine is an app that transforms your keyboard in to a lethal gaming weapon. Here, you can customize each individual key, create different macros, manage keyboard lighting and customize the keyboard to your liking.
- FRIENDLY UI DESIGN -The SteelSeries Engine is easy to understand by using pictorial representations of devices along with basic drag-and-drop techniques to assign key presses, complex macros, device profiles and buttons. Also features intuitive macro creation with customizable colors, fonts, and names for everything.
- 4 keyboard layers options! - There are 4 layers for gamers to set 4 usage scenario or game. Not only that, while playing the game, gamers can easily and quickly switch layer*, such as a chat screen with friends. Communication with friends is not interrupted!! *The layers switch key is “Fn+1~4”
- Intelligent keypress macro capabilities - There are virtually unlimited keypress macro creation capabilities. Anything you can do on a mouse or a keyboard can be programmed along with specific event timing. You can even program mouse events into keyboard macros. Your macros will be running at a high priority in your computers Operating System, yet it does NOT interfere with your real time actions during gameplay.
- Create your own text macro - Besides keypress macro, SteelSeries Engine also can create the text macro for gamers’ talk. By this way, gamers can have simultaneously multi-party conversation and do not waste time in doing repetitive typing.
- KLM (Keyboard light management) - Depending on your mood and desires, you can choose from more than 1,000 color combinations and five different scenario modes for the keyboard, enabling you to be the coolest gamer at any LAN party!
- Unlimited profile possibilities - Profiles are sets of macros, button assignments, and device configurations that are frequently used together. An unlimited number of profiles, with customizable names, can be stored in the SteelSeries Engine. It provides predefined profiles for common games which can be used directly or as templates for your custom macros.
- Statistics to analyze and improve - Whether you're playing an FPS or editing in Photoshop, being better and more efficient is something we want to help you achieve. Use the Statistics module to record your keyboard or mouse actions. Then review the peripheral heat map, which shows with both color and numbers the frequency of your key or button presses. You can then use this information to fine tune your macros as well as your key and mouse button assignments to optimize your tools to play (and work).
- Freedom to Play - SteelSeries Engine will automatically recognize what game you are playing and open your saved profile(s) for that game. You can create your own profiles for other applications and then have SteelSeries Engine open the corresponding profile when you start up your application.