Insanely Powerful. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M Discrete Graphics Card with GDDR5 6GB and NVIDIA® G-SYNC™
- The NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970M Series brings extreme, next-generation graphics performance to serious gaming notebooks.
- As the first graphics solution to reach a score over 9,000 in 3DMark 11, the GeForce GTX 970M delivers extremely fast and fluid gameplay at the highest settings and resolutions in a lightweight and portable design.
- With an NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology synchronizes the display's refresh rates to the GPU to eliminate screen tearing and minimize display stutter and input lag to deliver smoother, faster, more breathtaking gaming experiences.
Scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper and more vibrant, and gameplay is more fluid and responsive providing gamers with significant performance advantages.
MSI SHift: System's Balance between performance and temperature
- The whole new feature SHIFT brings you total control over the system's power management.
- Switch between profiles "Sport," "Comfort," and "Green" to find the perfect balance between system performance and temperature.
SHIFT is activated by the FN + F7 hotkey combo, or via the Dragon Gaming Centre.
- Super RAID 3 with fastest storage performance (Optional Dependent on Configuration) Featuring the exclusive technology made by MSI, named Super Raid 3, the data read/write speed of the storage over 1600MB/sec, while 4 SSD up to combined with RAID0 setting is the key.
- The Super Raid 3 is no wonder the most advanced storage technology considered big capacity, up to 512GBx4 SSDs max. 2TB.
Cooler Boost 3: Ultra efficiency dual cooling system
- The Cooler Boost 3 dual thermal system is made for next generation extreme performance CPU and graphics.
- With advanced cooling efficiency, it doesn't increase any extra space but lower noise. The heat been generated by core components transferred to the vent quietly without troubling users.
When you enable Cooler Boost 3 with boost fan speed, it could decrease the CPU temperature around 10?C and GPU temperature around 5?C, the noise will be still under 43dB.
Audio Boost 2 with 3 independent amps for best sound experience
- With dedicated AMPs for headset and gold flash audio jack, the Audio Boost 2 is definitely delivering the most advanced hearing experience on gaming laptop, averagely enhance 30% of the sound signal.
- It gives the gamers more sound detail to identify the position of the enemies and minimize the distortion, which is the perfect design for gaming headset spec 32/48ohm.
Killer Double Shot Pro with Smart Teaming
- The killer Double Shot Pro supports both Killer Gb LAN and Killer WiFi 802.11ac, and the average latency improvement is 3 times than others who support 802.11ac as well.
- It also has Smart Teaming function to optimize the bandwidth usage between WIFI and LAN at the same using time.
SOUND by DYNAUDIO 2.1 speaker system
- Years of cooperation between MSI and one of the world's leading speaker manufacturers
- Dynaudio has led up to the finest sound system in a notebook yet in the GT72.
- The true 2.1 sound system delivers an authentic sound experience you will not have heard previously in a notebook, you simply need to hear it to believe it.
- Power amplitude has gone up by 50% from previous generations, meaning a full 10dB volume increase.
You will be able to enjoy your games or movies in a whole new way with the Dynaudio sound offered in the GT series.
AUDIO BOOST 2
- By utilizing dedicated headset amplifiers, an isolated audio board and gold-plated audio jacks, Audio Boost 2 delivers the most advanced listening experience of any gaming notebook, improving on measurable parameters in traditional audio solutions by an average of 30%.
- It provides gamers a more detailed aural picture of their surroundings, helping in-game, while also minimizing distortion and providing a powerful amplifier which has no trouble powering even the most demanding gaming headsets.
Gold-plated jacks will give you less noise interference and ensure the long-term durability of the jack
- Sound Blaster Cinema 2 Sound Blaster™ Cinema 2 brings the audio experience of live performances, cinemas and recording studios right into your living room.
- Powered by SBX Pro Studio, Sound Blaster Cinema 2 is designed with many customizable features such as multi-channel speaker calibration, maximizing every speaker's potential in different layouts, as well as professionally tuned profiles, making the most of common headset and headphone models available on the market.
Exclusive SteelSeries Keyboard made for gamers
Show Off or Just Make for Fun Best Live Streaming App Ever
- XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily record your gaming experience and broadcast it live to Twitch, YouTube, UStream and more.
- It's simple, easy to use and ideal for sharing your gameplay with friends, family or the world - or for capturing those perfect gaming moments, just for the heck of it.
- Now, with the upgraded version, you can even edit your gameplay video and share it to your social media pages directly through Gamecaster.
- Imagine expanding your gaming real estate across three displays in full HD for a completely immersive gaming experience.
- With the Matrix Display, you can now use the latest surround view display technology to build the multi-display gaming experience with up to 4K resolutions or multitask effectively by HDMI 1.4 and dual Mini Display-Port 1.2. (Overall 4 monitors including notebook's monitor on GT series.)
- Handle the big screen with support of up to 3840 x 2160 resolutions to watch your movies or play your games in true HD when connected to an HDTV.
Wide Viewing Angle Display
- MSI gaming notebook built in with latest high quality Wide-View panel LCD display takes image clarity to a whole new level with higher pixel resolution.
- The images are amazingly much more sharp and vivid with 40% more contrast level and 40% more brightness level than regular TN panel.
- When you're playing games, you will have breathtaking and brilliantly true-to-life viewing experience.
USB 3.1 SuperSpeed + interface built in (Optional)
- The latest USB 3.1 specification provides transfer speeds of 10Gbps, doubling the bandwidth compared to USB3.0.
- Copying a 50GB file at maximum transfer speed takes less than 60 seconds. USB 3.1 is an evolution of USB 3.0 and 2.0, and is therefore backwards compatible with both.