The ML5520eco printer is suited to high speed, high volume data and word processing applications where fast throughput and flexible paper management are required. This 9-pin, narrow carriage, impact printer is engineered to be tough enough for dedicated printing in the most demanding environments.
With outstanding reliability, ease-of-use and barcoding facilities and the ability to run twice as long as most printers in their class, they are ideal for supporting forms printing at customer service points in wholesale and service environments. The ML5520eco has been developed to be eco-friendly at a CarbonZero manufacturing site. With power consumption at just 1.5W in sleep mode, your running costs and energy consumption are kept to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
- 9-pin, 80 column dot-matrix printer
- Up to 570 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Eco-friendly, with power consuption in sleep mode at just 1.5W
- Capable of printing up to 1 orginal and 5 copies
- 4 million character ribbon life