What our experts think...
I love how this kit lets you keep an eye on your property from anywhere. The notifications via email or straight to your smartphone come in really handy so you’re not having to check the app every two minutes. Whether you get alerted when the postman arrives or if someone’s snooping around your property, it’s good to know exactly what’s going on.
What stands out
- Includes two cameras so you can cover more of your property
- Backwards compatibility lets you use analogue cameras to cover even more angles
- Monitor your property on your smartphone, tablet or PC from anywhere
- Motion detection tech means it'll only record the key moments and save storage space
- You can record at 720p HD for really clear and detailed results
- Use the cameras inside or out - they're weatherproof
- Infrared technology lets you to see up to 40m during the night
No one should ever go through having their property broken into, but unfortunately it happens. The Lorex CCTV kit helps to put your mind at ease whether you’re at home or away, giving you the ability to check on your property and record with brilliant detail. It gives you everything you need, protecting your home or business only takes a few steps.
With 720p HD cameras, the results are crisp and clear, which could be the difference between identifying an intruder or not. There are two included, so you can cover more of your property. They can see up to an incredible 40m during the night and are even weatherproof, so your property is covered 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
The DVR gives you a 500GB hard drive which offers plenty of space to record throughout the day and night. If you are worried about running out of storage space, there's no need to! By using the built-in motion detection technology, you can set it to only record the key moments for you to check over later.
With four channels, you can easily add up to two extra cameras, so you can cover more of your property. If you’re upgrading from an analogue kit, you can even use your analogue cameras thanks to the backwards compatibility this kit offers.
You can keep a check on everything that goes on at your property, wherever you might be, thanks to the handy FLIR Cloud™ app for your smartphone, tablet or PC. You don't even have to keep checking back, you'll receive an email or push notification if any movement is detected so you've got even less to worry about!
- Resolution: 720p HD Ready
- Hard drive: 500GB
- Approx. recording time: 30 days (max.)
- Night vision: Up to 40m/130ft (28m/90ft in total darkness)
- Weatherproof: IP66-rated
- Connection: Analogue BNC / RG59
- Number of channels: 4
What's in the box?
- 2 x 720p bullet cameras
- 1 x 500GB 4 channel DVR
- 1 x Mouse
- 2 x 18m BNC cables
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- High definition 720p recording
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HDTVs
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Free FLIR Cloud™ app with 3-Step setup on iOS and Android
- Motion push notifications and email alerts
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment