ADOBE RGB 99%
Unlike general monitors that are deficient in blue and green colours, ColorPrime Monitor has 99% coverage of the Adobe RGB and 99% coverage of the sRGB, the standard colour spectrum of perfect colour reproduction. ColorPrime Monitor is the best solution for professional photography, graphic design, or any place where highly accurate colour fidelity is needed.
* Disclaimer : Converting colour mode between Adobe RGB and sRGB is available on the ‘Color Mode’ menu
10-BIT COLOUR PROCESSING
The 10-bit colour display is 64 times richer than an 8-bit colour display, re-creating colours softly and naturally without colour banding.
Hardware Calibration is the solution that directly adjusts the monitor’s colour settings to deliver the most accurate colours, rather than adjusting its graphic board to deliver predictable colours.
* Disclaimer : Hardware Calibration support may differ depending on user’s environment.
Experts have conducted colour calibration tests on the factory floor, and provide assurances to the customer about the accurate colour representation.
TRUE COLOUR PRO
True Colour Pro is LG’s exclusive software for conducting hardware calibration. True Colour Pro makes accurately adjusting your monitor’s colour settings simple.
* Disclaimer : True Colour Pro runs on Windows XP/7/8, and is not available with HDMI connection between EA83 and PC.
External Calibrator is LG’s exclusive calibrator for colour calibration. With LG External Calibrator, the colour of monitors can be more accurately calibrated. External Calibrator is sold separately.
* Disclaimer : External Calibrator not included.
WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) technology offers resolutions four times higher than a conventional HD. Even when viewed up close, experience vivid, crisp, nearly tangible images.
* Disclaimer : WQHD (2060*1440) Resolution may not work depending on content, device, interface or graphic card.
LG Premium IPS Monitor’s wide screen allows up to 4 windows to be shown in 8 different screen ratios without feeling cluttered. Multitask more efficiently and comfortably with just one click.
* Disclaimer : Screen Split software runs on Windows Vista/7/8 and is not available with DisplayPort connection.
For quick business meetings, the Dual Link-up feature allows two portable devices, such as a computer, camera, phone or Blu-ray player to be connected to the monitor and used on a single screen simultaneously.
* Disclaimer : To use Dual Link-up, one device must be connected to the Display Port.