If your business is moving up from a desktop environment to its first server, you'll find everything you need in the TS140 - an affordable, durable server with impeccable productivity and manageability features. The ThinkServer TS140 replaces the popular ThinkServer TS130 with extensive enhancements and new features. Thanks to the increased performance of the latest Intel Xeon E3 v3 series processors, with Turbo Boost 2.0, onboard RAID data protection, and powerful HD graphics performance, the TS140 has the power and speed to handle your workload with ease - while keeping your data safe.
Ample networking and storage capacity
With up to 16 TB SATA storage and eight Ethernet ports, the TS140 offers storage and scalability for businesses large and small.
Resourceful manageability features
The TS140 makes clever use of Intel AMT 9.0 to provide out-of-band, cost-effective, remote management of end-user environments - regardless of the managed server's status. Intuitive and secure, the web console works directly out of the box to give point-and-click management tools perfect for branch offices or remote deployments with limited IT resources.
Whisper-quiet, energy-efficient operation
At 26 dB, the acoustics of the TS140 are less noise than you'll find in a typical library. Plus, it's ENERGY STAR-certified, so it's easy on the environment and easy on your power bills.
True server-class features
Rely on features like ECC memory, enterprise-class hard drives, and built-in RAID for maximum uptime - the TS140 is designed for 24 x 7 run times and true server reliability. And it's certified for MSP support with ecosystem vendors like Level Platforms, Kaseya, and N-able.
With its attractive price points (it costs about as much as a typical desktop PC) and low operating costs, the TS140 is highly affordable for the features and functionality it offers.
Lenovo NAS storage portfolio
Choose from three network storage options, each powered by enterprise-class LenovoEMC technology for secure, fast storageand sharing of your important data.
- Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Tower Server
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E3 (1226 v3) 3.3GHz Processor with 8MB Cache
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 UDIMM memory
- 1TB (1x1TB) SATA Hard Drive
- Slim DVD±RW Drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics P4600
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- RAID100 onboard (0/1/10/5)
- CPU Processor: Intel Xeon (Quad Core) E3 (1226 v3) 3.3GHz 8MB (L3 Cache)
- CPU Bus Speed: 1.6GHz
- Socket: LGA1150
- Processors (Max): 1 (1)
- Chipset: Intel C226
- PCI 32 bit: 1 x PCI Slots
- PCI Express Slot: 2 x PCI Express x16, 1 x PCI Express x1 Slots
- Memory (Maximum): 4GB (32GB) 1600MHz DDR3
- Memory Slots (Free): 4 x DIMM
- Hard Drive Interface: SATA
- Hard Disk: 1000GB (1 x 1000GB) 7200RPM
- Internal Expansion Bays: 4 x 3.5 inch
- RAID Format: RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Optical Drive Type: DVD±RW
- Graphics Device: Intel HD Graphics
- System Management: Intel Advanced Management Technology (AMT) 9.0
- Security: Power-on password; Boot sequence control; Boot without keyboard, mouse, diskette; Serial port I/O control; USB port disablement (front or all)
- Compliance certifications: GREENGUARD certified, Energy Star Server 1.1 qualified, RoHS-compliant
- Power Supply: 450W
- Voltage/Power/Frequency: 100 to 240V AC / 50 to 60Hz
- Colour: Black
- VGA Port: 1 x 15-pin VGA
- USB Ports: 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial Ports: 1 x 9-pin RS-232
- RJ-45 Ports: 1 x RJ-45
- Microphone In Port: 1 x Microphone In
- Audio Line In Port: 1 x Audio Line In
- Audio Line Out Ports: 1 x Audio Line Out
- DisplayPort: 2 x DisplayPort
- Network Card: Ethernet 10/100/1000MBps
- W x H x D: 175 x 375 x 431mm
- Weight 13.0kg