A1 are open boxed units which have been returned usually due to being unwanted. The units may have at very worst case have very faint minor /non-permanent blemishes. All units then undergo a full 25-point inspection by our experienced tech team ensuring they are in full working order. Once all relevant checks have been complete the units are then securely repacked ready to be resold. Please note although we can’t guarantee that these units are still in their original boxes with all their original accessories we can confirm that on average 85% of our stock is still in its original packaging.
Grade A1 - As New
Meet the Lenovo® ThinkPad® T440, a laptop whose every feature has been designed for your comfort. Take full advantage of Windows 8 with the 14" HD or HD+ screen with optional multitouch capability, and TrackPad that supports Windows 8 gestures. With usability comes superior performance: 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors, 1TB of storage, and 10+ hours of battery life. The T440 lets you handle complex spreadsheets, large documents, and visually-intensive presentations with ease. Finally, with MIL-SPEC durability and glass fiber design for a tough yet light laptop, the T440 is designed to meet the needs of your business.
- Amazing performance with 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Windows 8 for better performance
- Loads of space for software, data, movies, and more, with up to 1TB HDD or 512GB SSD
- Gorgeous display clarity with the 14" display in HD and HD+
- Smooth, intuitive computing with Windows 8 and an optional touchscreen
- Twice-as-large TrackPad, that supports Windows 8 gestures
- The reputed ThinkPad® Prrecision keyboard takes typing comfort to a new level
- Bolster your productivity by adding an extra screen, using the miniDisplayPort with audio, or VGA port
- Transfer data quickly and easily with 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Transfer pictures, movies, music, and data from your smartphones, cameras, and more, with the SD card reader
- Sharing files and pairing with other devices is simple and easy, with Near Field Communication (NFC) on the T440
- Meets MIL-SPEC criteria for durability
- The glass fiber design makes the T440 tough but lightweight