Product InformationThis bundle includes :
HP xw4600 Workstation - 2.83GHz, 4GB, 500GB, DVDRW, VB or XPP
HP Desktop Care Pack for HP Workstations - 3yr On-Site 4hr Response HW Supt
Combining next-generation performance technologies into a powerful, flexible and reliable single processor socket workstation, the HP xw4600 Workstation is designed and engineered to give you and your business an low cost professional edge.
HP engineering and the latest performance technologies: Combining the Intel X38 Express chipset and workstation-class, dual and quad-core processors with HP’s engineering and visualization heritage, the HP xw4600 helps you accomplish more in less time. The HP xw4600 introduces dual PCI Express X16 Gen2 graphics interfaces, delivering up to twice the performance bandwidth potential of previous graphics interfaces while driving multiple displays without compromise.
With its convertible mini-tower design, the HP xw4600 offers future expandability options while paying attention to the details – acoustic control, chassis size, remote management and tool-less access design. HP engineers work closely with software and hardware vendors to test and certify applications, OS and hardware configurations to help ensure that applications run smoother, faster, and with greater reliability.
Realise a savings in power consumption and energy costs. With an 80 PLUS efficiency power supply standard and Energy Star compliant configurations, the HP xw4600 is designed to optimise energy use.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.8GHz
- Memory (Maximum): 4096MB (8192MB) DDR2 (ECC) unbuffered
- Hard Disk: 500GB (1 x 500GB) 7200RPM Serial ATA Hard Drive
- Optical Drive Type: DVD±RW
- Network Interface: Broadcom BCM5755 10/100/1000MBps Integrated
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Business 32-bit with optional downgrade disc to Microsoft Windows XP Professional 32-bit
- Dimensions: 16.8cm (W) x 45.6cm (D) x 45.0cm (H)
- Weight: 19.0kg
- Expansion Slots: 7 slots: 2 PCI Express (x16) Graphics slots, 1 PCI Express (x16 mechanically, x4 electrically), 1 PCI Express (x1) and 3 full-length legacy PCI slots