Stream live TV to your smartphone or tablet devices at home or around the world with the broadway TV steamer. This little box of wonders connects to your TV source (Antenna, satellite dish or cable box) and sends live tv wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or Android device for you to enjoy it anywhere. Broadway can also record your TV programmes - All you need to do is plug in a USB drive into one of the USB ports, and use the TV scheduler to set up a recording. It's TV your way.
- Steam live TV
- Stand-alone product - no PC required
- Compact design
- USB Record
- 1 year warranty
- Home router (required)
- Internet access (highly recommended)
DVB-T signal and/or TV connection from cable or satellite box
- For TV streaming at home: Wi-Fi connection to your home router (or wire LAN with a Mac/PC)
- For TV streaming over the Internet: Home router connected to the Internet with an uplink speed of min.
- 256kbit/sec. Your mobile device should be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or a 3G connection.
Using Apple handheld devices
- iPad or iPhone (any version) or iPod Touch. Safari mobile webbrowser.
- iOS 3 or later
Using Android based handheld devices
- Android 2.2 ("Froyo") or higher with integrated Adobe Flash
- capable web browser
Using a Mac
- Mac with OS X 10.5 or newer
- Web browser (Safari recommended)
Using a PC
- Microsoft Windows 7, or Windows Vista or Windows XP (32 bit)with latest Service Pack, 1 GB RAM
- 1.5 GHz processor for SDTV
- 2.6 GHz multi core processor for HDTV*
- Web browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Opera) for live TV streaming
- for full PVR functionality install TV Center 6 from inluded CD-ROM