What Stands out
- Impressive battery - With up to 10 hour's battery life you can stay unplugged on a train from London to Edinburgh and back!
- Built-in 128 GB SSD - Store and load all your movies, photos and files - faster and more reliable than a hard disk drive
- Comes with an extensive range of ports for you to connect more devices - 3 x USB, 1 x HDMI and SD Card reader
- Login using your fingerprint instead of a pin or password for added security and convenience
- Lightweight all-aluminium design means you can take the notebook with you without it weighing you down
This stylish 14 Inch laptop is a rare find. It offers a full range of premium features all packed into a ultra-thin and lightweight all-metal body, all without breaking the bank. Measuring in at a mere 17.9mm thin and weighing just 1.5kg, the laptop is light enough to carry with you wherever you go and slim enough to slip into your laptop or shoulder bag. It boasts an impressive 10 hour battery life which makes it ideal for staying entertained on a long train or plane journey. Plus, the notebook also features a backlit keyboard to ensure you see every key when working in low light environments, such as airplanes and conferences. Just beneath the keyboard there's an embedded fingerprint reader that provides quick and easy access to the notebook with just the touch of your finger, so you no longer have to worry about remembering endless passwords or pin numbers.
As for performance, the laptop is powered by an Intel Core i3 processor and double the RAM of your average laptop (8GB) so you'll be able to multi-task effortlessly between multiple applications. It even comes with a 128GB SSD that offers plenty of storage space for all your content and also delivers faster boot up times and quicker file loads compared with conventional Hard disk drives. And, if that wasn't enough, the laptop boasts an extensive range of connectivity options to help you get the most out of it. For example, there's a HDMI port for you to mirror your notebook on a HDTV and a USB 3.0 port to charge up your devices even when the laptop is powered off. It also supports a USB 3.1 Type-C port and SD card reader too.