Nothing says Business quite like the new VAIO BX61VN from Sony, with sharp lines and a compact functional design.
Equipped with a versatile Core 2 Duo T7500 processor from Intel, and with a generous 2GB of system memory, the BX61VN gives you the kind of specification you need to run the most demanding software applications. A generous 250GB hard-drive also gives you the space you need to keep all your work documents and files with you wherever you go.
Additional features include X-Black technology on the 15.4-inch widescreen display, an integrated 1.3 Megapixel camera for web conferencing on the move, Wired and Wireless networking, and Intels GMA X3100 graphics technology.
The BX61VN is supplied with Windows Vista Business and a wide range of software packages designed to help you make the most out of your VAIO
- Intel Centrino Duo processor technology with Intel Core2 Duo processor T7500 (2.2 GHz and 800 MHz FSB) and Intel PRO/Wireless 802.11a/b/g
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g; Bluetooth technology
- 3 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
- UK QWERTY keyboard
- Genuine Windows Vista Business (English version)
- 250 GB (Serial ATA 5400rpm) hard disk drive
- 2 GB DDR2-667 SDRAM (2 x 1024 MB), maximum 2 GB DDR2-667 SDRAM
- 15.4 inch WXGA (1280 x 800) X-black LCD
- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with Total Available Graphics Memory of 358 MB
- DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM drive
- Built-in 'Motion Eye' Digital Camera (30 frames per second, 1.3 Mega Pixels) with Motion Picture Function (max. resolution (pixels) SXGA/12801024/raw data)
- Full security: Finger print recognition, hard disk protection (G-Sensor HDD Shock Protection) and TCG Ver. 1.2 compliant Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
box is tatty...