What our experts think...
The picture quality of this TV is incredible. I’d even say it rivals more expensive brands! I’m a box set fan so my life was changed with the built-in Netflix on this TV. There's even a button in the remote to take you straight there. To make it even better, the fact that it is 4K means none of my favourite shows have ever looked so good!
What stands out
- Enjoy 29 World Cup matches in Ultra HD resolution with the built-in BBC iPlayer app
- Incredible detail, colour and contrast displayed on the 4K screen
- There’s plenty to watch in brilliant quality with Freeview HD
- Freeview Play makes catch-up even easier with instant access through the TV guide
- You can watch 4K content instantly through Netflix 4K which is pre-installed
- USB recording lets you pause and record live TV to a memory stick to enjoy later
If you’re looking for a 4K Ultra HD TV that’s packed with features, but you don’t want to pay the high price tag, then this is the perfect TV for you. It gives you a large 65” screen, smart features and plenty of channels to enjoy, making this the perfect TV for any living room.
electriQ might not be the first brand you think of when you think “4K TV”, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t. Its picture quality rivals the major brands and when it comes to features, there’s no way to separate this TV from its more expensive competitors, so why pay more for the same result?
To begin with, this 4K TV offers exceptional detail and colour in every scene, displaying shows, movies and more how they were intended. You’ll be able to make out every bead of sweat and blade of grass in the big match and every detail in the latest must-watch drama.
There’s loads of live TV on offer too. Freeview HD gives you over 70 channels to enjoy with 15 in brilliant HD. On top of that, Freeview Play gives you the chance to instantly catch-up on shows you've missed from a range of channels including the BBC, ITV and Channel 4, even letting you scroll backwards through the TV guide!
This TV’s smart platform comes with Netflix 4K pre-installed, so there’s always 4K content to watch. You’ll need a subscription, but it’s worth it to see this TV in full action! There are hundreds of free apps to download through the built-in app store too, from video streaming to games, so you can really make this TV your own.
Two HDMI 2.0 ports make it easy to connect Blu-ray players and games consoles so you can make even more out of this TV. There are two USB 2.0 ports and even a SCART port, which is perfect for connecting DVD players. And plug in a USB memory stick and you can pause and record live TV to enjoy later with USB Playback.
- Screen size: 65”
- Image quality: 4K Ultra HD
- Display type: LED
- Smart TV with built-in WiFi
- HDMI ports: 2
- USB ports: 2
- SCART ports: 1
- Wall mountable: VESA 400 x 400
- Dimensions with stand feet: W 1459 x H 899 x D 343 mm
- Dimensions without stand feet: W 1459 x H 841 x D 72 mm
- Distance between stand feet: 1242 mm
- Weight with stand feet: 24.45 kg
- 1 year warranty
- UHD 4K LED TV
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Freeview HD
- Freeview Play catch-up and on demand
- Saorview Approved
- Netflix 4K pre-installed
- Downloadable smart apps
- USB media playback
- Total sound output: 24W
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Refresh rate: 50 Hz
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Energy effciency class: A+
- 2 x HDMI 2.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x SCART
- 1 x VGA input
- 1 x Component video input
- 1 x Composite video input
- 1 x Optical audio output
- 1 x RF input
- 1 x Headphone output
- 1 x Subwoofer output
- 1 x Ethernet port
What's in the box?
- Remote control
- Stand feet
- User manual