You can't buy happiness, so make it instead!
Create your own ice cream at home and enjoy the results in just one hour with the electriQ Ice Cream Maker.
Many ice cream makers on the market require you to put the mixing bowl in the freezer up to 8 hours before you even start preparing your ingredients.
That's not the case with this electriQ machine.
All you need to do is measure and prepare your ingredients, add them to the machine and press go. Then in just an hour you'll be enjoying incredible ice cream in any flavour you decide to make.
It's so simple. The machine freezes as it mixes your ingredients, so there is no need to plan ahead. As long as you've got the ingredients, the electriQ Ice Cream Maker will be ready for action!
Match Your Mood
There are no limits with this ice cream maker. Make ice cream in any flavour or add anything from chocolate to nuts or chunks of fruit to jelly beans - whatever takes your fancy.
It's great at making sorbet or frozen yoghurt too, so you are not buying a machine purely for ice cream.
With such an amazing ability to produce a wide range of tasty desserts, you can enjoy its creations at any time of year.
We all like things a certain way and the electriQ Ice Cream Maker even makes this possible. Choose a mixing time to find the perfect consistency for you or pause the mixing process to add extra delights into the mix.
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 480ml: Whole milk
- 240ml: Whipping cream
- 1½ teaspoons: Vanilla extract
- 100g: Sugar
Banana Ice Cream
- 1: Large, ripe banana
- 200ml: Skimmed milk
- 100ml: Double cream
- 50g: Caster sugar
Raspberry Frozen Yoghurt
- 200ml: Fresh raspberries
- 200ml: Natural yoghurt
- 50g: Caster sugar
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Turn on ice cream maker and pour in mixture
- Churn until it reaches your desired consistency (around 20-40 minutes)
- Be adventurous and add chocolate chips, chunks of fruit or cookie dough in the final 5 minutes of mixing
- Mash the banana until smooth
- Mix the milk, cream and sugar
- Pour into the freezer bowl with the paddle running
- Allow it to freeze until you reach your desired consistency
- Mash the raspberries and sieve out pips
- Add sugar and yoghurt and mix
- Pour into freezer bowl with paddle running
- Allow it to freeze until your reach your desired consistency
- 2 litre capacity
- Built in compresor - no pre-freezing!
- Make ice cream, sorbet, frozen yoghurt and more
- Ice cream in one hour
- Removable parts for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: L: 42.5 x W 28.5 x H 26.2 cm