What our experts think...
I often wonder what my pets get up to while I'm at work; do they miss me? With this pet cam I can find out! I open the app and I can see into my living room in seconds. It's fantastic - I can see exactly what they're doing and even a different side of their personalities. Most of the time they're just laying around or wandering about but, if they're being mischievous, I can talk to them and stop them from causing a mess! The camera was really easy to set up and I was using the app in minutes. This is the must have for any pet owner.
What stands out
- It gives you really crisp and clear images, so you can see exactly what’s going on
- The two-way audio feature helps you keep your pets in line
- You can watch from anywhere on your smartphone, laptop or tablet
- The infrared night vision gives you 24-hour coverage
- It’s really easy to set up so you’ll be up and running in no time
What do your pets get up to while you’re out of the house? Do they behave and wait patiently for you to come home, or do they run riot, knocking things over and chewing things up? Well now you can find out with the electriQ pet cam! Whenever I sense my cats are up to no good, I open the app to find out what they’ve done. It’s great! I love how if they are misbehaving, I can even tell them to stop, right from my desk with the two-way audio feature. Its just like being at home.
It doesnt matter where you are either, if youre in the office, watch on your PC, watch on your tablet on the train or on your smartphone while youre out and about. Its HD too so everything is really crisp and clear.
One feature I found really handy, especially during the winter and darker nights, was the infrared night vision, helping you to see up to 15m in the dark. I found this really useful around Bonfire Night so I could check on the cats and speak to them to keep them calm.
I found it really quick and easy to set it up. Simply plug it in and away you go! If youre going for wireless set up, it gives you a range of 50m so you can put it anywhere in the house. You can also use the ethernet port for a wired connection, helping you tailor your set up to suit your needs. The handy TF / Micro SD card slot lets you record footage to view later on your computer.
- Pan: up to 270°
- Tilt: up to 90°
- Resolution: 720p HD
- Wireless range: 50m
- Infrared night vision range: 15m
- 24-hour coverage with clear infrared night vision
- Wireless or wired set up
- Fittings included for mounting
- Compact design
- Use as a pet cam, home security, baby monitor and more
- Full control via smartphone, tablet or PC