Cooler Master Presents a new Flagship to the High Air Flow Line: HAF X - USB3 Ready
The much anticipated HAF X debuts as the most powerful HAF (High Air Flow) chassis yet. Designed for performance systems, this chassis is able to house today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and is even compatible with USB 3.0 devices. With specialized support and cooling for graphic cards, massive airflow with the help of up to four gigantic fans and easy access to installed components, this is as close as it gets to a system builder's 'dream case'.
Extreme Airflow: Simply Cooler
HAF X provides powerful airflow with the help of massive-sized fans: dual 200mm top fans, front 230mm red LED on/off fan provide outstanding system cooling and extreme airflow for the entire system. An additional 200mm fan with dedicated air duct has also been added for unsurpassed VGA cooling.
Effortless Installation & Management: Simply Better
A unique feature of the HAF X is that users can easily swap hard drives with the new SATA dock without the need of removing the side panel. Other notable mentions include tool-free design, refined cable management system (including a power cable cover), safety on/off button cover and a bottom-mount power supply.
Expansion for tomorrow’s most demanding graphic cards is not a problem with the nine expansion slots, spacious interior for extra long boards (i.e. ATI Radeon HD 5970) and even an adjustable VGA card holder for added sturdiness.
- SATA Dock for easy installation without the need of removing side panel
- USB 3.0 on front I/O panel (Internal)
- Air duct to cool the latest graphic cards
- Up to 1 x 230 mm red LED fan and 3 x 200 mm fans
- 9 slots support triple VGA cards
- Adjustable VGA card holder to support heavier GPU cards
- Power supply partition to conceal cables
- Advanced cable management with rubber grommets.
- Spacious interior for larger component parts
- Rugged black coated interior