The Cisco SG500-52 is a 52-port stackable managed Gigabit Ethernet switch, including 2 combination ports and 2 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports, that provides a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. It offers true stacking, advanced security, quality of service, energy-saving technology (EEE), IPv6, and network features that deliver the reliability and performance needed by demanding environments. The switch is easy to configure and manage with a choice of management tools. The Cisco SG500-52 provides the ideal technology foundation at a price you can afford, and in a solution designed to grow with your business.
- Product Description: Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switch SG500-52 - switch - 52 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 52 ports - Managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP + 2 x SFP
- Routing Protocol: Static IP routing
- Features: Flow control, Layer 2 switching, VLAN support, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), reset button, LACP support, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3az Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Lifetime Warranty