Capture the emotion of the moment, with a DSLR camera that's easy to use and delivers results you'll love. Shoot photos and video with a quality and character all of their own. 18-megapixel images from the EOS 1200D are packed with detail and are large enough to be printed at sizes up to A2+. Videos have a professional look and feel that looks great played back on your home HDTV. When light levels get low the EOS 1200D boosts its sensitivity to light so your pictures stay sharp and you can reduce the need to use flash. Shooting with ambient light is a great way of capturing the atmosphere of an occasion, and remaining discreet for those priceless moments and natural expressions. An optical viewfinder allows you to compose and anticipate your shot, so you'll always be ready to capture the emotion behind the moment. It has friendly controls that are instinctive to use, and a large 7.5cm (3") LCD screen for image review. Keep subjects looking sharp by placing them underneath one of the EOS 1200D's nine focusing points. These are spread out across the viewfinder, letting you place your subject either in the middle of the frame or off-centre, for a more interesting composition.
- Resolution: Approx. 18.0 megapixels for prints up to A2+
- Sensor type: APS-C Canon CMOS sensor approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm
- Processor: DIGIC 4
- LCD: 7.5cm (3.0") TFT, approx. 460k dots
- Optical Viewfinder: Bright viewfinder with approx. 95% coverage, 0.80x, 21mm. Pentamirror
- Shutter speed range: 30 - 1/4000, Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- built-in Flash