- Capacity: 2375 mAh
- Voltage: 11.55 V, Max 13.2 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Energy: 27.43 Wh
- 1 aircraft
- 1 controller
- 4 batteries
- 1 smartphone
- smaller accessories such as cables.
- 1 × aircraft
- 1 × controller
- 3 × batteries
- 1 × smartphone
- 1 × battery charging hub
- Take the control of your Spark drone to the next level
- Precise piloting with dedicated buttons for take off, landing and much more
- 6 Hour total battery life
- Makes getting the perfect shot with your drone much easier
- Offers much more precise controls versus the on screen controls
- Tailored to suit the Spark & Mavic Pro line of drones.
- Seperate partitions inside means your Spark or Mavic Pro fits snugly.
- Thick padding on every angle of the backpack makes sure your drone is perfectly protected.
- Plenty of compartments for spare batteries, chargers and other accessories.
- Velcro security straps will keep your drone safely in place.
- Compatible Battery Model: FB1-3830mAh-11.4V
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Operating Voltage: 13.05 V (Connected with the Mavic Charger / Car Charger); 17.4 V (Connected with the Phantom 4 Charger / Car Charger)
- FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers make your flight incredibly quiet, eliminating any worries of disturbing your surroundings
- Longer flight time means more creative opportunities
- Faster - 72 kph Max Speed
- Both Mavic 2 cameras employ DJIs latest 3-axis gimbal technology, ensuring smooth, stable footage in just about any situation
- Intelligent charging management, capable of automatically charging up to three batteries.
- Each batterys, status is shown using LED indicators.
- Small and easy to carry.
- Internal power management ensures safety at all times.
- Integrated port enables future firmware updates.
- Connectors 2 x USB Type-A Female
- Voltage Input: 9 to 20V at 0 to 2.7 A
- Output: 2 x 5 V at 2 A
- 3 Months Warranty
- Ultra-High Quality Screens
- Head Tracking
- Panorama Viewing
- Various Audio/Video Format Support
- Up to 6 Hours operation time
- Most Versatile professional 3-axis stabilization system
- High torque motors support cameras up to 30lbs
- Integrated camera controls
- Built-in GPS & compatible with DJI A3 Flight Controller
- Self-heating hot-swappable batteries
- Designed to work seamlessly with DJI's Zenmuse X7 camera
- Lightweight yet durable carbon fiber case gives you more stability of your aerial shots
- Each lens come with a lens protector included to keep it free from dust and scratches
- 24, 35, 50mm lenses come equipped with a Leaf shutter to prevent rolling shutter and motion blur in fast action shots
- The 16mm lens features a built-in ND 4 filter that can be enabled or disabled via the DJI Go 4 app