The ES-5800G V3 is a 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Desktop unmanaged switch designed to enhance network performance in a compact form factor, and with outstanding performance and high efficiency. The switch uses store and forward packet-switching technology which offers reliable data transfer. This switch is ideal for network connectivity for the SOHO environment.
The ES-5800G V3 with plastic housing offers a cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet solution for users to easily extend home networks and to fulfill their online gaming, multimedia transferring and streaming needs. The plug-and-play design allows users to easily connect network devices such as PCs, network storages and print servers to the home network without manual configuration involved.
IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Compliance
The Switch ES-5800G V3 offers environmental efficiency with Fast Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications. To comply with the IEEE802.3az standard, the Switch ES-5800G V3 provides power saving functions to reduce energy consumption to help business save cost.
Inactive Link Detection:
When a network device is shut down and/or an inactive link is detected, the power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage. The switch’s power consumption will be dynamically adjusted according to the link status and the number of
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab standards
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction
- Supports full and half duplex for 10/100Mbps, and full duplex for 1000Mbps
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9K bytes
- Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
- Supports optional power supply either through a USB port or the AC power supply. (*USB power cable included. Requires 1A current-USB adapter not included.)