Logitech® Wireless Keyboard K230 - The compact keyboard that brings fun to the basics.
The Logitech is about 36% smaller than our standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys. You get a reliable wireless connection up to 10 metres (33 feet) away, with virtually no delays or dropouts—even in the busiest wireless environments—all in a tiny, plug-and-forget Logitech Unifying receiver.*
- Save space without missing a thing. The compact keyboard is about 36% smaller than our standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys—so doing the things you love is as easy as ever.
- You get a reliable connection up to 10 metres (33 feet) away, with virtually no delays or dropouts—even in the busiest wireless environments—thanks to the tiny Logitech® Unifying receiver with Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity.* The receiver is small enough to stay in your laptop and lets you add up to five compatible devices to it, while 128-bit AES keyboard encryption helps keep your information secure.
- With a 2-year battery life and auto-sleep, you can catch up on Facebook® and email friends for years without the hassle of changing batteries.**
- Want to make this sleek little keyboard a little more "you"? The battery door on top of the keyboard doubles as a fun design element with light gray, pink and blue options you can swap to suit your mood or décor.
- Setup couldn′t be easier—you simply insert the batteries, plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start tweeting, blogging and IMing right away without software.
* Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
** Battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.