The new X and Q series range utilise 2.4 Ghz wireless technology to transmit clear and crisp sound to the portable speaker system.
Following on from the successful Veho Mimi Cube wireless speaker the X series range will utilise 2.4 Ghz WiFi, Lithium polymer rechargeable batteries and transmitting dongles for PC, Mac and iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad* for a completely wire-free listening experience.
The range will include the X1, X2 satellite speakers and the flag ship X3 speaker which will ship with both a USB transmitter for your PC or Mac and transmitter for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad*. The transmitters have a 35 metre range and you will be able to pair as many of the speakers with a single transmitter as you like so that you can have different speakers from the range throughout the whole house, garden, office or even restaurant.
Utilise the free Apple Remote App or Spotify App for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you can control your music from most smartphones without the need for any dongles. The Mimi wireless X3 has 2.1 18W output, 4000Mah lithium polymer battery for 6 hours continuous playback.
*Please note: The transmitter supplied uses an Apple 30 pin connector. The X3 speaker system can be used with the iPhone 5 using the free Apple Remote App or a Lightning to 30 pin Adapter.
- True 2.4 Ghz WiFi speaker with 30-40 m range paired with supplied dongle
- Rechargeable Lithium ION battery giving 6 hours play time, recharged via DC adapter
- Pair infinite speakers with dongle to stream music throughout your house
- Windows and Mac compatible, suitable for use with iPhone/iPod/iPad*
- 2 x 4.5W + 9W Subwoofer watts power output