The USB2HDCAP USB 2.0 HD Video Capture Device lets you record high-definition (1080p) video and stereo audio from an HDMI, S-Video or Component source to your computer, through an available USB 2.0 port - the perfect solution for recording video game play, or home videos for editing and compiling.
This versatile USB capture device supports both NTSC and PAL systems, and includes an easy-to-use video capture software suite which lets you record video or take still screenshots and save them to your PC. The device also offers video pass-through, so you can watch the same source on an external display.
The capture device features on-board hardware H.264 encoding, which manages the video conversion process independently of your computer and in turn saves valuable system resources.
Product Features and Applications
- Record and convert video from camcorders, game consoles (e.g. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) or cameras, into digital format
- Import recorded videos into your computer system for editing, to make your own compilations
- HDMI/Component Screen Capture
- Capture video from HDMI, Component, S-Video, or Composite input sources
- 1080p Video Capture (HDMI and Component)
- Video Pass Through (HDMI / Component / S-Video)
- Built-in H.264 and MPEG-4 hardware encoder
- Supports 2-channel stereo audio (HDMI / RCA)
- Still image capture supportedNTSC and PAL systems supported
- 16:9 and 4:3 Aspect Ratio