Built on the successful AX360 Platform, the AX Pro headset features hardware Dolby Digital decoding and eight independent speakers to deliver true 5.1 surround sound audio. Upgraded speakers have been repositioned to provide crisper sound and more accurate 3D positioning. The vibration feature of the AX360 has been replaced by a new subwoofer that delivers improved low end punch and skull rattling bass. Other advancements include an easy to use illuminated inline controller with a microphone mute switch, independent volume control for game chat, and the ability to custom tailor volume levels. With the ability to connect the microphone via the Xbox 360 controller port, USB, and analog 3.5mm inputs, the AX Pro is the most versatile headset on the market and the only headset you′ll ever need.
A true Surround Sound headset with a microphone that will work with your PS3, Xbox 360, and PC/Mac. For the audio or movie enthusiast, the AX Pro is also compatible with any device that features a digital optical or 3.5mm analog 5.1 outputs.
Features & Specification
- True 5.1 Digital Audio Headset
- Detachable microphone compatible with Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and PC/Mac
- Digital audio connection for DVD, PC, PS2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX360, and all other devices with
- Optical digital audio or analog 3.5mm 5.1 output
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic Certified
- 8 speakers, 4 in each ear cup
- Illuminated In-line volume adjustment for Front, Center, Rear and Subwoofer controls
- Separate volume control for voice chat
- Inline microphone and volume mute switches
- Adjustable time delay for centre and rear speakers
- Dynamic Range Control
- Includes external 5.1 audio controller with analog 3.5mm 5.1 output
- Lightweight headset with deep circumaural (around the ears) design allows for comfort even during periods of extended gaming