TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Router - TL-WR841N
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR841N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With 2T2R MIMO Technology, TL-WR841N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, Quick Setup Security (QSS) button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
What This Product Does
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR841N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. TL-WR841N’s exceptional and advanced wireless performance make it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps.
It shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not! Which also means, the router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR841N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
WPS - One Button Security
The TL-WR841N features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
IP QoS|Controlled Bandwidth Allocation
The speed of your wireless network is extremely temperamental, and can be due to indiscriminate users or applications hogging all the bandwidth. TP-LINK's TL-WR940N supports IP QoS (Quality of Service) function, which offers optimum utilization of bandwidth through the use of bandwidth congestion control. This means that users of small networks will enjoy bandwidth allocation specifically for them, preventing non-critical wireless usage from degrading network performance.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- External fixed antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
Quick Setup Security Button
- External Power Supply: 9VDC / 0.6A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna: 2*5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 7.6 x 5.1 x 1.3 in.(192 x 130 x 33 mm)