TP-Link TL-SG5428 JetStream 24+4G Pure-Gigabit L2 Managed Switch
Designed for work groups and departments, TL-SG5428 from TP-LINK provides full set of layer 2 management features. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it — to high-performance work groups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Gigabit Ethernet switches and high-speed servers in small networks. Moreover, TL-SG5428 switch also comes equipped with 4 SFP slots, giving you greater network flexibility.
This TP-LINK L2 managed switch has robust security and management features. An advanced Access Control List (ACL, L2 to L4) and the TP-LINK strong safeguard provide security coverage from core to edge and protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For work group and departments requiring cost-sensitive Layer 2 Switch, and additional Gigabit capability, TP-LINK L2 managed Switch TL-SG5428 can provide you the ideal access-edge solution.
- LLDP serves to reduce the complexities of the network
- Link aggregation (LACP) increases aggregated bandwidth, optimizing the transport of business critical data
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments.
- Support IEEE 802.1d/w/s Spanning Tree (STP/RSTP/MSTP)
- IGMP snooping allows the forwarding of multicast packets such as streaming audio and video, without increasing network broadcast congestion.
- Non-blocking Layer 2 Switching Capacity
- GVRP (GARP VLAN Registration Protocol) allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
- Supports 4K active VLAN groups and 4K VLAN IDs
- Q-in-Q increases the network scalability by providing a hierarchical structure
- Supports 802.1P, Class of Service (CoS) with 4 priority queues per port
- Rate limiting confines the traffic flow accurately according to the preset value
- Supports multiple industry standard user authentication methods such as 802.1x, RADIUS Authentication, Supports 400 IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding entries
- IP Source Guard prevents IP spoofing attacks such as DoS
- Port Security enhances the security of all ports
- L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists restrict untrusted access to the protected resource
- Virtual stackable provides high scalability and easy Single-IP-Management
- Supports Telnet, Cisco like CLI, SNMP v1/v2/v3, RMON and web access
- Supports SSL and SSH encryptions
- Port Mirroring enables monitoring selected ingress/egress traffic