TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Easy mounting design & PoE: The EAP’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Business Class Wireless
- Powerful Hardware: EAP features 802.11n Wi-Fi and 2*2 MIMO technology - EAP220 supports simultaneous dual band in 2.4 and 5GHz for 600Mbps wireless speeds - EAP120’s wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port ensures high speed Internet access With Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz chipsets , EAP ensures incredible wireless coverage and reliability
Centralized Wi-Fi Management
- Management Software: The free controller software allows administrators to easy manage up to hundreds of EAPs through a single IP to like an Access Controller.
Efficient Guest Authentication Captive Portal
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment
- Designed for Business Performance: With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, Auto RF management, and business hardware, EAP series are specially designed for the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.