The SteelSeries Kana gaming mouse is an optical, ambidextrous mouse designed for all three grip styles: palm, claw and swipe. The functionality, ergonomic button layout and size was perfected alongside SteelSeries professional gaming teams, who also tested and validated the precision and power hidden in the Kanas modest exterior.
Make no mistake; this mouse was built for consistency and accuracy even in professional tournament conditions. Designed by Gamers: SteelSeries Kana is available in two versions; the first named White1.1, while the second was selected by SteelSeries Facebook community of more than 300,000 gamers and where 60,000 Likes determined the winning design, Black1.1.
Features of the SteelSeries Kana Gaming Mouse
- Ambidextrous shape with ergonomic button layout
- Amazingly comfortable size, for all grips
- Tournament Grade Optical Sensor
- Illuminated scroll wheel SteelSeries Engine will allow complete configuration and control of your mouse and gameplay through
- Drag & drop macros with timing control
- Unlimited number of profiles
- Heat map of button use
- 5 programmable buttons