The Rival 300 optical gaming mouse brings together unmatched performance and high levels of customization for the best professional-grade, right-handed gaming mouse. It features 6 programmable buttons and RGB illumination.
The Rival 300’s performance reigns over the competition thanks to a cutting edge sensor, newly developed SteelSeries switches, and a suite of tweaks to give you the edge over your rivals.
The mouse profesional gamers depend on, just got better. While designing the Rival 300, we kept everything you loved about the original Rival and added several improvements.
Rival 300 is incredibly customizable with 16.8 million color, 2-zone illumination, a 3D printable nameplate for individuality, and SteelSeries Engine 3 for finely-tuned performance adjustments.
Advanced Optical Sensor
At the heart of Rival 300 is the Pixart PMW3310 optical sensor. The 3310 promises zero hardware acceleration, offering true 1:1 tracking and precise movements no matter how fast things get during the heat of battle.
- The CPI is best-in-class with adjustments from 50 to 6500.
Our proprietary SteelSeries engineered switches have a lifetime of over 30 million clicks and are the high-speed conduit between the sensor and mouse clicks.
- The audible mouse click is subtle, while delivering quick, tactile responsiveness.
When it’s time to get competitive you can really dial-in your settings thanks to SteelSeries Engine 3.
- Adjustable CPI, programmable buttons, polling rate, angle snapping, acceleration and deceleration are among the customizations that will make the mouse perform as you see fit.
Forged By Victory
Rival 300’s shape was molded from some of the most iconic gaming mice of the past. We took great lengths to ensure a comfortable fit thanks to the right-handed orientation, a raised back end, and sleek contours.
Refined Side Grips
Our engineers have gone to great lengths to create the best possible side grip for the Rival 300. We went back to the drawing board and sculpted new side grips from a more durable and dense material that is more resistant to sweat and abrasion.
No one wants to do finger gymnastics just to press a button on their mouse. We engineered Rival 300 with ergonomic button positioning and size so clicks and movements feel natural, quick, and don’t take away from gameplay.
Rival 300 features two independent lighting zones that are capable of 16.8 million colors.
- Colors can be adjusted in each zone, per specific profile, game or application. Four brightness levels and three lighting effects to choose from—Steady, ColorShift and Breathe—will help make your Rival 300 your own.
SteelSeries Engine 3
Our new software suite is where you take control of the mouse and its many features.
- This new version of SteelSeries Engine 3 gives users a unified application to control all of their SteelSeries products, offers cross platform support, and will feature a cloud syncing system to make sure you always have your Rival 300 settings.
3D Printable Nameplate
Handy with a 3D printer? Why not design your own Rival 300 nameplate? To switch out the nameplate, simply pry the existing one off at either end (a fingernail or the tip of a pen can do the trick) and pop your new one in.