StarTech.com 25 ft Coax High Resolution VGA Monitor Extension Cable - HD15 M/F
This 25 feet High Resolution VGA Monitor Extension Cable is designed to provide the highest VGA video quality possible. Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications (1024x768 and above), this high quality coaxial VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables and provides superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends. A reliable solution for a wide range of applications, including connecting StarView KVM Switches, this high resolution VGA (SVGA) extension cable features one hddb15 male connector and one hddb15 female connector, offering a convenient way to extend a VGA or SVGA connection by 25 feet, while maintaining superb image quality.
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture colour
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
- Lightweight, convenient to carry