Meet the RX1R - a special edition of the RX1. So what's different? Well, the optical low-pass filter has been removed. This means the 35mm Full Frame sensor can achieve full resolution and sharpness. The results are striking: landscapes and portraits are captured in raw detail exactly as they appear to the naked eye. And whatever the shooting situation, you're assured bright, clear photographs and Full HD videos with a F2.0 Carl Zeiss Sonnar T lens. As a photographer, you get the control, detail and results you need - all from a professional compact camera.
The RX1R has no optical low-pass filter. This small change leads to big results: the 35mm Full Frame Exmor CMOS sensor can achieve full resolution and sharpness. The removal of the optical low-pass filter means the image projected by the lens will reach the sensor without any dispersion or blur, delivering detail-packed results that bring your landscape and portrait photography to life. You'll capture raw detail exactly as it appears to the naked eye.
- Optical Low Pass Filter: No
- "TRILUMINOS" Colour support: yes
- Sensor type: 35mm full-frame 24.3 megapixel "Exmor" CMOS sensor
- Lens: Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 35mm F2 prime lens
- Processor: Latest “BIONZ” image processing engine
- Movie: Full HD movie (AVCHD 1920x1080 60p/50p, 25p/24p)
- Body: Compact magnesium alloy body
- Expandability: Industry standard Multi Interface Accy Shoe
- FBS: Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 5 fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 2.5 fps (AF-S)
- Sensitivity: ISO100-25600(1/3EV step)(expandable to ISO 50/64/80), AUTO(ISO100-25600,selectable with upper / lower limit), Multi Frame NR: ISO100-102400(1EV step), AUTO(ISO100-25600, selectable with upper / lower limit