The fixed lens compact camera with a 35mm full frame image sensor means you can capture every scene just as it is with the sharpest detail, richest colours and most intricate textures.
Fast, Bright, Perfectly Clear
Compose your shot through a Carl Zeiss Sonnar lens that's designed to capture every subtle shade of light. With a fixed focal length of 35mm and macro mode for a 20cm minimum focus, it's ready for portraits, intimate close-ups and detailed still life.
Natural in Twilight
Floodlit football, light shows at festivals, all clear and natural at dusk without you having to resort to the flash. Wide sensitivity from ISO 50 to 102,400 using Multi Frame Noise Reduction keeps everything natural, no matter how dim the light.
Time for Movies
That shot of a lion stalking wildebeest -- maybe as a movie? Try it with a quick flick of your finger. Smoothly adjust focus and exposure as you're shooting to capture just the right detail and light. All in Full HD at a choice of frame rates.
A full frame camera that actually fits in your pocket. Just 482 grams with battery and memory card, it's light and small with a full frame sensor.
- Optical Low Pass Filter: Yes
- "TRILUMINOS" Colour support: No
- Sensor type: 35mm full-frame 24.3 megapixel "Exmor" CMOS sensor
- Lens: Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 35mm F2 prime lens
- Processor: Latest “BIONZ” image processing engine
- Movie: Full HD movie (AVCHD 1920x1080 60p/50p, 25p/24p)
- Body: Compact magnesium alloy body
- Expandability: Industry standard Multi Interface Accy Shoe
- FBS: Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 5 fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 2.5 fps (AF-S)
- Sensitivity: ISO100-25600(1/3EV step)(expandable to ISO 50/64/80), AUTO(ISO100-25600,selectable with upper / lower limit), Multi Frame NR: ISO100-102400(1EV step), AUTO(ISO100-25600, selectable with upper / lower limit