Seagate ST2000VN000 3.5 inch 2TB SATA III Network Atttached Storage Internal Hard Disk Drive
Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems in capacities up to 4TB. And NASWorks™ technology supports customised error recovery controls, advanced power management and vibration tolerance features. Furthermore, NAS error recovery controls help ensure drive health in RAID arrays.
• Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
• NASWorks™ technology supports customised error recovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 5-bay solution.
• NAS error recovery controls optimise drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
• Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
• Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24×7 performance.
• Industry-leading performance with NASWorks balances sequential and random performance, ideal for both small business and personal profiles.
• Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments.
• 4TB drives offer the highest capacity in purpose-built NAS storage.