Ely CAD designer
- I use this monitor for AutoCAD work and the picture quality is fantastic.
Published on: 20 January 2017
We're sorry - this product is currently sold out.
If you would like help finding an alternative model please call us on 0871 971 0005 and we'll be happy to help you.
The Samsung UE850 UHD monitor offers stunning Ultra HD picture quality that is ideal for a diverse range of professionals. Creative and analytical work alike will benefit from superb high-resolution images boasting a staggering 8 million pixels for that extra detail. Images are delivered at a resolution 4x greater than Full HD to make your viewing experience at work clearer than ever. Make your workspace more comfortable and productive with Ultra High Definition clarity
Samsung's UE850 includes several simple but useful features that help to organize your professional workspace and let you focus on your work. VESA 100x100 compatibility enables wall mounting, while the built-in power supply means you don't need an additional adaptor. Also the integrated cable holder, conveniently located on the rear of the stand, keeps all your monitor cable connections in place
- sRGB supported: Expresses approximately 97% of sRGB color gamut for almost exact reproduction of digital image colors on screen.
- Highest Brightness Level: With the highest brightness level of 370 cd/?, the picture quality is more vivid and brilliantly clear
- PBP: Picture-by-Picture lets you view 2 different input sources on one screen while maintaining the picture quality of the original source.
- PIP 2.0: Multitask while you watch a variety of content, thanks to support for even more inputs with Picture-in-Picture 2.0. Resize the second picture to cover up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere you please, and even control the sound settings with ease
- HAS Stand: An ergonomically designed Height Adjustable Stand allows for flexible height adjustment up to 130mm.
- 90° Pivot & Auto OSD Rotation: Change your monitor perspective from horizontal to vertical with 90° pivot rotation. When the screen pivots, Auto OSD Rotation automatically adjusts the OSD to the screen.
- Tilt: Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward 20° and backwards 5° for comfortable viewing.
- Premium Design: Features a premium titanium silver & black metallic body with a sophisticated matte finish
- Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colors emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
- Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience
- AMD FreeSync: Dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with the frame rate of your content to minimize input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming.
- Upgraded HDMI Support: With an upgraded HDMI that supports UHD resolutions at a 60Hz refresh rate, 4K content plays smoothly without delay, even when connected to AV devices.
- Game Mode: Instantly adjust your monitor settings for an optimized gaming experience through the on-screen display. Game Mode improves the darkness of the picture so that you can see all the action vividly.
- Fast 1ms Response Time: See even the fastest on-screen motion clearly without any motion blur, judder or ghosting
- Quad Interface: Provides seamless connectivity with your PC and AV equipment with 2 different HDMI ports, DisplayPort 1.2, and Mini DisplayPort (also supports Thunderbolt).
- USB 3.0 Hub: 4 fast USB connections replace the need for a docking station.
- USB Super Charging: Charge mobile devices 3x faster with USB 3.0
- PVC Free: Monitor mechanisms and circuits are constructed without PVC* making for an eco-friendly device, lessening environmental impact.
- Recycled Plastics: All Samsung business monitors are made of 30% recycled plastics.
- Eco Certifications: Meets the latest environmental standards, including TCO Certified Displays 6.0, ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT Gold.
At Laptops Direct we understand that whether you're replacing a broken product or upgrading an old one it can be a lot of money to save. We're happy to announce that if you spend £99 or more we can offer you credit over 6 or 12 months, and if you want a bit longer to pay we offer 18 and 24-month options.
To apply for finance it's really simple, here's our 4-step process
It really is as easy as that! In less than 10 minutes you can have your confirmed delivery date.
We want our credit options to be simple for you to understand, that's why we've created a list of all options available depending on the price of your product. Simply enter the amount you want to apply for on finance and click calculate, then you'll be given a list of the options available.