Grade A1 - As New
This is a grade A1 product with no obvious scratches, marks or dents. It will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty.
With the ARCHOS 101 Internet tablet you’ll have in your hands the best of the highly desirable Android™ technology with a large, high-resolution 10.1’’ screen, a weight of 480 g, and a thinness of just 12 mm. Beyond containing your window into the Internet and your HD multimedia, your device is completely customizable with a world of apps to make it your personal tablet.
Thin, light and strong
ARCHOS Internet Tablets are the thinnest and lightest around thanks to a patented process of plastic over molding. Through the binding of high-tensile strength stainless steel and an injected plastic enclosure, Archos Internet tablets have a stylish look that doesn’t compromise between weight and strength.
The perfect size for full and intuitive web surfing
Enjoy the real Internet. Pages in full width, Adobe Flash™ 10 support, accelerometer and high-speed WiFi-n connection. Everything you want for an uncompromised web experience.
Your world of applications
Match your ARCHOS to your personality and style by downloading the apps that matter to you (instant messaging, 3D games, newspapers, video chatting, etc.)
Hi-definition multimedia at your fingertips
All your multimedia in HD quality either on your ARCHOS or on your TV thanks to the HDMI video output.
- Product capacity: Internal: 8GB flash memory
- External: Micro SD Slot (SDHC compatible)
- Screen:High resolution capacitive multitouch screen, 1024x600 pixels (WXVGA), 10.1 TFT LCD
- Operating System: Android 2.2 Froyo7
- Processor: ARM Cortex A8 at 1 GHz with DSP
- Graphic accelerator: 3D OpenGL ES 2.0
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in leg stand
- Built-in Microphone
- Front VGA camera
- Battery life: • Music playback time6: up to 36 hours • Video playback time6: up to 7 hours • Web surfing6: up to 10 hours
- Weight: 480 grams
- Package includes:ARCHOS 101 Internet tablet, Standard USB cable, Quick Start Guide (QSG), legal and safety notice, power charger.