the TS-453 Pro, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable, secure and scalable NAS solution designed for mission-critical business applications and to meet fast growing data storage needs. The TS-453 Pro supports SATA 6Gb/s drives and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- Use the TS-453 Pro as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Run multiple Windows/Linux-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP's unique transcoding technology
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 72 TB with the economical UX-800P QNAP expansion enclosure
High performance Powered by a cutting-edge 22nm quad-core Intel® Celeron® 2.0GHz processor with 2GB/8GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB), coupled with the support of SATA 6Gb/s, 4 Gigabit LAN ports and HDMI output, the TS-453 Pro is a powerful NAS that delivers up to 415MB/s read & write speeds. The TS-453 Pro can also automatically increase the processor's clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.41GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-453 Pro’s fast encryption and decryption performance provides transfer speeds of up to 70MB/s with AES-256 bit volume encryption, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the TS-453 Pro. When installed with the latest dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi network card, the TS-453 Pro can offer remarkably high speeds for transferring large amount of files and streaming bandwidth-consuming multimedia.