Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services 2012 - External Connector Licence - unlimited external users - EDU - MOLP: Academic
Remote Desktop Services accelerates and extends deployment of desktops and applications to a wide array of client devices, helping make your organization more agile and responsive. RDS also enables flexible work scenarios such as hot-desking and work from home.
Remote Desktop Services helps organizations keep critical intellectual property highly secure and helps radically simplify regulatory compliance by removing applications and data from the desktop.
Remote Desktop Services helps simplify remote connectivity, enabling rich applications to be accessed from a web page and seamlessly integrated with local desktop, improving remote worker efficiency
Key Selling Points
- Accelerating desktop and application deployment
- Help secure data and applications
- Increase remote worker efficiency
- Product Description Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services 2012 - External Connector Licence
- Category Networking applications
- Subcategory Network - remote access / login control
- Licence Type External Connector Licence
- Licence Qty Unlimited external users
- Licence Pricing Academic, volume
- Licensing Program MOLP: Open License for Academic
- Language(s) Single Language