The Media Machine
The To Go Series is a comprehensive range of everyday servers that address all the application needs of the end customer. At 27dB and exceptional value for money the RX-W280i is a whisper quiet workstation that is worth shouting about! Incorporating advanced system architecture this server was designed to take advantage of Supermicro’s power saving technology to produce optimal cooling at all application levels. You have plenty of space to add additional controller cards, so if you are designing the next landmark building or working on the latest block-buster movie, this is an excellent choice that will give you plenty of oomph! What’s great about this machine is that you can add the rack-mount kit and flip the system on its side and then put it into server mode which makes for a fantastic render machine.
Running on the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 series this flexible workstation provides the end customer a performance boost of up to 80%* over previous generation platforms. Powered by Supermicro, the Ready To Go Media Machine incorporates the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of tomorrow’s data-driven business.
- Includes 8 x 3.5” Hot-Swap Hard Drive SATA/SAS Bays for Mass Storage Expansion.
- The RX-W280i supports significantly more memory up to 512GB, in 16 DIMMS compared to previous generations. - 1200w High Efficiency Platinum Level Power Supply designed to run at significantly higher efficiencies of upto 94%+, thus greatly reducing energy losses and the total cost of ownership
- Chipset Intel C602
- CPU Family Intel Xeon
- CPU Manufacturer Intel
- CPU Quantity (Installed) 1
- CPU Quantity (Maximum) 2
- CPU Series Intel Xeon E5-2600
- CPU Speed 1.8 GHz
- Drive Bays 8 x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA
- Drive Support SATA
- Expansion Slots 1 x (x4) PCI-E 3.0 2 x (x8) PCI-E 3.0 3 x (x16) PCI-E 3.0
- Form Factor 4U Rackmount / Tower
- HDD's (Installed) 1 x 500GB SATA
- Input/Output 2 x SATA3 ports 8 x SATA2 ports
- Manufacturer Supermicro
- Memory (Installed) 8GB DDR3 1333 ECC Registered
- Memory (Maximum) 512GB DDR3 1600 ECC Registered
- Memory Slots 16
- Memory Speed 1333MHz
- Network Adapter Intel® i350 Dual port GbE LAN
- Network Ports 2
- Product Range Supermicro Ready To Go
- PSU Output Capacity 1200 Watts
- 3 years NBD onsite warranty
Warranty -Ready to go
Every server is shipped with the Silver Health Pack as standard offering Next Business Day Onsite Warranty. Next Business Day Warranty services can sometime be misleading regards the actual response time and the service that is provided. That is why the Ready To Go range is offering complete transparency from day one, giving the customer peace of mind.
We are also offering upgrade Health Pack Options (see below) to Gold or Platinum should the customer require those SLA’s.
9am – 5pm NBD (Next Business Day)
Response Service and support with coverage nine (9) hours a day, five (5) days a week, with a next business day service response time. The Supermicro Field Engineer will respond onsite within the agreed SLA and rectify hardware problem as per the logged call report help desk. This coverage is available within the normal hours of operation between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in the country of service).
9am – 5pm 4 Hour (Same Business Day)
Response Service and support with coverage, nine (9) hours a day, five (5) days a week, with a four (4) hour service response time from when the call is opened with the Help Desk. The Supermicro Field Engineer will respond onsite within the agreed SLA and rectify hardware problem as per the logged call report provided by the Help Desk. This coverage is available within the normal hours of operation between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in the country of service).
Platinum 24x7 4
Service and support with coverage twenty four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, with a four (4) hour service response time. The Supermicro Field Engineer will respond onsite within the agreed SLA and rectify hardware problem as per logged call report provided by the Help Desk.