With its hard-wearing enamel hob, contemporary handles and ergonomically designed control knobs, the Toledo 68930 110cm wide range cooker in stainless steel offers an imposing yet stylish look. The gas hob models include two ovens, a triple-ring burner, and a half-ribbed, half-smooth griddle, as well as a separate grill compartment. What’s more, Rangemaster's ingenious silver paint finish option offers the sleek look of steel, without the need to polish away fingerprints and smears. So it’s a dream to keep clean, too.
With a fan main oven and a conventional oven the 68930 allows you to cook multiple dishes at the same time and the main fan oven is programmable. Rangemaster have also included their unique Handyrack system which attaches directly to the door so that the tray comes out with the door when you open it. Both ovens are 'A' rated for energy efficiency.
The 68930 comes with a 6 zone ceramic hob in 4 sizes so you can cook 6 different pots at the same time or just use the most appropriately sized element for your pan. There are also 'hot hob' indicators to let you know when the surface is still too hot to touch.
Rangemaster guarantee their range cookers and cooker hoods for 2 years so please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- One programmable fan oven
- Separate grill compartment
- Gas hob models have five burners
- Triple-ring burner on gas hob models
- Sit-on half-ribbed, half-smooth griddle included with dual fuel version
- Handyrack makes tending roasts easy
- Ceramic and Induction models have ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety
- Lidded option available on dual fuel models
- Dual Fuel models are recommended by the Energy Saving Trust