AEG's induction hobs have sensitive touch controls that take you from cool to hot – and back – immediately, letting you make precise changes to make your dish perfectly delicious. Like when you need intense heat for pan-searing steak. And because such precise heat control means no waste, induction benefits the environment and your energy bills too.
Quicker Heat For Extra Speed
This hob's power booster function is specially designed to provide you with a quick, intense heat up that gets you cooking fast.
Stay Safe And Make Full Use Of Any Residual Heat
The residual heat indicator lets you know when your hobs are still hot. Not only can you stay safe, but you can also use the heat to keep food warm.
Clean As You Cook
Because the surface around the pans stays cool as you cook, you can get rid of spills as you go along. Nothing gets burnt on, and there’s nowhere for dirt to hide. So it’s easy to keep the hob area looking pristine – even while you’re still cooking.
Total Control Over Cooking Time
The adjustable timer (max. 99 minutes) will remind you of the cooking time. It can also be used as a minute minder when the zones are not in use.
Perfectly Safe For Your Children
The child safety lock ensures that the hob settings cannot be accidentally changed, so you can use the hob safely when your children are around.
- Simple touch sensor controls
- Easy to reach front controls
- 15 power level digital display
- Wipe clean ceramic hob surface
- Stop & Go with keep warm setting
- Automax function
- Auto safety switch off
- Child safety control lock
- Residual heat indicators
- Rear left: 1 medium induction zone with booster
- Powerful booster
- Front left: 1 large induction zone with booster
- 99 minute timer with accoustic signal
- Right front zone: Induction - 1400/2500W/145mm
- Left front zone: Induction - 2300/3700W/210mm
- Right rear zone: Induction - 1800/2800W/180mm