The CDA ECH71SS chimney cooker hood makes for a stylish addition to the kitchen. With three power settings you can cater the extraction speed to suit your dish. Reaching a maximum noise level of 64dBA when on full power the hood isn’t too obtrusive, and with two halogen lights its ideal for open plan spaces and kitchen diners.
CLASSIC CHIMNEY DESIGN
The CDA ECH71SS cooker hood has a classic chimney design, giving it great versatility. This stylish stainless steel hood easily coordinates with other appliances and fits perfectly in both contemporary and traditional style kitchens.
This chimney cooker hood features three speed settings, enabling you to increase the extraction rate as the kitchen gets steamier. The lowest extraction rate is 265m3/hr, ideal for clearing light kitchen odours and small amounts of steam. The second extraction rate is 323m3/hr and finally 427m3/hr. Increase the speed to suit what’s cooking.
The hood includes two aluminium grease filters which can be washed to keep them performing at their best. The grease filters work to capture airborne grease and prevent grease from sticking to clothes and kitchen fabrics.
This cooker hood from CDA has two halogen lights and glass light diffusers. These lights illuminate your cooking area, giving you excellent visibility of all your pots and pans. The lights also create a great ambiance, perfect for open plan spaces or kitchen diners.
The three extraction speeds and the halogen lighting can all be controlled from easy to use push buttons which are located on the front centre of the hood for easy access.
EXTRACT OR RECIRCULATE
This CDA chimney cooker hood can extract or recirculate the air within your kitchen. Extraction is the more effective option but is not always possible depending on your living space.
If choosing to extract the cooker hood will need to be vented out. A ducting kit will need to be purchased separately. This hood has a ducting diameter of 150mm. If deciding to recirculate the air you will need to purchase a carbon filter separately. The carbon filter works to neutralise any odours which is important as you’re recirculating the air.
This chimney cooker hood is designed to be wall mounted above your hob. The hood is suitable to be positioned above a 70cm hob as the hood can effectively cover and extract steam produced from each cooking zone.
When fitting the cooker hood it will need to be placed a minimum of 60cm above an electric hob and a minimum of 70cm above a gas hob.
- Versatile, classic chimney design
- Effectively clears steam and odours from the kitchen
- Extract or recirculate
- Easy to use push button controls
- 3 Speeds, cater the extraction rate to suit your cooking
- Maximum extraction rate: 427m3/hr
- 2 Included aluminium grease filters
- 2 Halogen lights and glass light diffuser
- Stylish and durable stainless steel
- Twin fan motor
- Maximum noise level: 64dBA
- Wall mounted installation
- Power: 240W
- Ducting diameter: 150mm
- Energy rating E
- 5 Year parts manufacturer warranty
- 2 year labour manufacturer warranty
- Number of grease filters: 2
- Number of charcoal filters (optional): 2
- Charcoal filter code: CHA24
- Ducting kit: AED61/63/64
Extraction Rates & Noise
- Extraction rate: 427 m³/hr
- Noise level: 64 dBA
- Extraction rate at first speed: 265 m³/hr
- Noise level at first speed: 60 dBA
- Extraction rate at second speed: 323 m³/hr
- Noise level at second speed: 62 dBA
- Extraction rate at third speed: 427 m³/hr
- Noise level at third speed: 64 dBA
- Required height over gas hob: 700mm
- Required height over electric hob: 600mm
- Rated electrical power: 140 W
- Power supply required: 3 A
Dimensions: H72 x W70 x D50 cm