Product InformationHarmful power surges and voltage spikes can travel up AC power and coax connections and damage your components. Lightning, automatic garage doors, power tools, refrigerators and fluorescent lights all cause power surges and voltage spikes that can travel up AC power lines and coax cables to damage the sensitive electronic circuitry of your connected audio video components. Ordinary surge protectors, or the so-called value brands, often fail to provide the adequate level of protection your AV components need. Plus, standard surge protectors often cause as much as 20 to 30dB of signal loss which can adversely affect the output performance levels of coax connections.
A properly designed surge protector can help protect your sensitive audio video components. Proper connection to an advanced surge protector that offers integrated system protection can help minimize the risk of permanent surge damage.
Click here for a full demonstration
- Eight AC sockets for AC mains power protection
- One pair F-Pin connections for satellite/cable protection, one pair coaxial connections for TV/antenna protection
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 v.2.0 circuitry filter dramatically reduces electronic noise
- Dual Mode Plus power protection circuitry with audible alarm and auto disconnect
- 2562 joule rating provides high level of surge absorption
- £200,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Extra long 2.5m PowerLine AC cord
- 24k gold contact plug for maximum corrosion resistance and power transfer