Product InformationHarmful power surges and voltage spikes can travel up AC power and coax connections and damage your components. Lightning, automatic garage doors, power tools, refrigerators and fluorescent lights all cause power surges and voltage spikes that can travel up AC power lines and coax cables to damage the sensitive electronic circuitry of your connected audio video components. Ordinary surge protectors, or the so-called value brands, often fail to provide the adequate level of protection your AV components need. Plus, standard surge protectors often cause as much as 20 to 30dB of signal loss which can adversely affect the output performance levels of coax connections.
A properly designed surge protector can help protect your sensitive audio video components. Proper connection to an advanced surge protector that offers integrated system protection can help minimize the risk of permanent surge damage.
Click here for a full demonstration
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 v2.0 filter to provide noise-free power to your sensitive electronic components
- 8 ft. Monster AC power cable with FlatProfile right angle plug provides flexibility for installations
- Color-coded, labeled outlets and matching cord labels for easy hookup.
- Eight outlets total, including three spaced for use with AC adapter transformers
- Audible and visual indicators for damage, protection, and ground status monitoring