Small, sleek and stylish, the Optoma ES526 is perfect for business and classroom applications. Featuring 2800 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 3000:1, the ES526 will capture your audience’s imagination.
Perfect for use with interactive whiteboards at school, delivering an important presentation at work, or watching a movie on the big screen at home, the Optoma ES526 will exceed your expectations.
With lamp life of up to 4000 hours, filter-free design and low standby power consumption, the ES526 will provide lower cost of ownership while delivering a perfect, colorful, crisp image.
- Product Description: Optoma ES526 DLP Projector
- Device Type: DLP Projector
- Built In Devices: Speaker
- Image Brightness: 2800 ANSI lumens
- Image Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Resolution: SVGA (800 x 600)
- Native Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Bulb type: 185 Watt
- Bulb life cycle: 3000 hour(s) / 4000 hour(s) (economic mode)
- Video Input: RGB, S-Video, composite video ( PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, NTSC 4.43, NTSC 3.58, PAL-D, SECAM L, PAL-H, SECAM K1, SECAM D/K, SECAM B/G )
- Video Modes: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p
- Audio Output: Speaker(s) - integrated
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty (Lamp 6 months)