Office 365 University is a 4 Year Subscription License delivered as a Keycard. Only students with a valid email address can register this software.
Best value for higher education students and faculty who want Office on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.1 Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
What it Includes
- Install on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.1
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.4
- Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.5
- Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are
- Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.1
- Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades
Your favorite applications are smarter, too
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel
Eligibility:Full and part time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Submit proof: You will be required to verify your eligibility online to use this software. Go to www.office.com/verify Enter your 25-character Product Key. Sign in with or create your Microsoft account. Verify your eligibility by providing your school email address or logon, or International Student Identity Card (ISIC). Follow the on-screen instructions to install Office
RestrictionEach eligible user can redeem Office 365 University product once in a three year period and can activate a maximum of two.
Computer & Processor1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Memory:1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
Hard Disk:3.0 GB of available disk space
Operating System:Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
Users: 1 User on 2 Devices
LicenseThis is a 4 Year Subscription License
Restriction: Each eligible user can redeem Office 365 University product once in a three year period and can activate a maximum of two