Netvoyager LX1021 Thin Client
LG L225WS-SF - flat panel display - TFT - 22"
The Netvoyager LX-1021 is a compact and powerful enterprise level thin client based on Netvoyager's successful operating system, Phoenix™. It is ideal for the most demanding thin client users that require more protocol support, features and expansion. The LX-1021 supports remote applications access on Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP, X-Windows, Tarantella and VNC servers as well as terminal-based protocols such as Terminal Emulation, Telnet and SSH.
- 1Ghz processing power, 256MB DDR-II RAM, 256MB Flash
- Powerful graphics sub-system capable of 1600 x 1280
- DVI or VGA Port, 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 4 x USB, 1 x Parallel Port, 1 x Serial Port
- Remotely upgradable, manageable and energy efficient
- Built-in FireFox browser with Flash, Java and PDF support
- Connectivity features include Windows Terminal Server, Citrix, Tarantella, X-Windows, Terminal Emulation
The LX-1021 offers a unified thin client solution for heterogeneous mixed technology environments. It allows you to connect to Unix and Windows sessions concurrently and share information from two diverse server-platforms. With such high level of integration and performance, the LX-1021 thin client has one of the lowest cost of ownership and the highest return on your investment.
In addition to high performance, the LX-1021 supports external USB floppy drives, hard drives and flash drives, making it a very flexible thin client solution. The LX-1021 is feature rich and maintains one of the lowest cost of ownership yet is based on secure and stable technology.