- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Brightness 700 cdm
- Usage 24/7
- Warranty 3 Years
The superslim MultiSync® X401S delivers the longevity and reliability customers expect from a Public Display thanks to a professional Public Display panel and proven NEC engineering excellence. The reduced depth and light weight makes it easy to handle and integrate while the new slim option slot STv2 allows for the integration of powerful slot-in PCs and other option slot products.
The LED backlighting technology in NEC's 40" X401S full HD LCD display allows for a super-slim depth of 1.7" and low power consumption. The premium industrial-grade panel with internal temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans allow it to be used in robust 24/7 environments. This model includes an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot on the side panel, which simplifies the installation, maintenance and flexibility of your digital signage. The X401S can be deployed in video wall configurations up to 10 x 10 and can be ADA compliant. Enhanced connectivity is provided through DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, while its variable picture modes, real-time scheduler and input labeling allow users to organize sources and create the most optimal viewing experience.
Ideal for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport applications, conference rooms, lobby/ reception installations and integration in totems and furniture.
- Super slim design - only 43.3 mm total depth.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- DICOM support - for medical applications.
- Colour Calibration - the display can be hardware colour calibrated to make sure e.g. customer's logo are displayed accurately.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; OSD rotation for portrait mode; Programmable ambient light sensor; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix